Wednesday, October 30, 2002

So this day got progressively worse

As one 'Mr. Boyd' of a band 'Incubus' puts it:

Hey what would it mean to you
To know that it'll come back around again
Hey whatever it means to you
Know that everything moves in circles
Round and round we go


Some days rock, some days suck, but i suppose that I'll try my best to buck up and let the sucky days kick me in the ((pants)), and try to remember how i feel on the good days...becuase I know they too will come again...and so my life turns - in CIRCLES - and one day i hope that I will have worked hard enough and trusted God enough to have days that are more like an oval - where a majority of the time - it will be good - on one side or another - but the tough times will just be lessend...

I hope the day will come soon

No comments: