Tuesday, October 29, 2002

Man alive, what a beautiful day today. The sun is shining, its about 74.3 degrees and the sky is blue as, the words for a hyperlink. I think the people of Houston and surrounding area deserve it, as we had rain for the past 268 hours. dang...
Oh well. I"m gonna go get to work on my college apps - actually just finish up the essay for the Texas Common Application.

On another note, I wish that we had a better shot at playoffs than hoping for a win for Woodlands against KF.

On another note, I wish that Incubus would play another show so i could go enjoy it agains.

On another note, I wish that i had some easier classes so i could get into the top 10 percent.

On another note, I wish that the decision as to which college i would attend would be much easier.

On another note, I wish that illegal drugs would not affect the lives of so many people

On another note, aloha

No comments: