Friday, October 11, 2002

Hi its daniel and I have over at my house Chris Riley and Jon Boben (not necessarily in that order of importance) but they are here now - and i love hanging out with them. They are possibly the most funny duo that i could think of hanging out with at any random point in my life, as of now. Jon Boben, as previously mentioned, was the first person that i know of to start publishing a blog regularly. Visit his blog, his audience ranges from people in his hometown Klein, Texas to people from Peru, London, Japan, and, Canada. These people from other countries happen to regularly read it, and that just blows my mind. I want to do a little survey right now and if you are reading this, then please email me and tell me where you are from, that is if you are from another city maybe, and/or you dont see me regularly or know me. My sentences are a bit choppy, since i am excited. Its homecoming weekend and there are great people over here, and Ashley Sullivan's birthday is tommorrow. Happy Birthday Ashley! I love you tons!
G'day, all.
email daniel
I look forward to hearing from my audience from many different places.

No comments: