Thursday, October 17, 2002

So my parents just left town about 2 minutes ago and I am very very exicted about just being on my own this weekend. My brother is with me but he's gonna be at his friend's house and work and soccer most of the weekend, but its cool. I'm like really pumped! Miori is coming over in a little bit w/ Pat and we're gonna hang out then i get to see the Northside Hustlas in action tonight at the champ - wrecking down the shop in the flag football league. How i wish i was a part of that. My friend Jon Armour promised me a spot in earlier months saying "Weizel, you're on the team, I'll let you know more later." So i waited, and guess what - when it came time for the "first practice" - guess who was left out...ME - and Armour's excuse was "You didnt sign up and pay, everyone else did." So i come to find out that not only hasn't Miori paid, but Austin, Ben and Matt Reynolds hadn't paid either - go figure. I guess Armour didnt think that i had what it takes to play on 'his' team. So I suppose I'm not as good as Brian Jones (obviously the weakest player on the team). I'm not bashing Brian, but i do believe that i could read defenses better and run faster as well as catch better than him. I just think that, I could be wrong but i doubt it. Ok well i suppose i'll go try to do something productive, maybe the little homework i have. Anyway, I'm sure you'll be hearing more about this weekend of freedom later.
Aloha

No comments: