Wednesday, October 16, 2002

oh yes
about my paper for the comparison or contrast topic
i chose to contrast Rold Gold Tiny Twists pretzels with
Rold Gold Sharp Cheddar pretzels -
So we (my friends in the class w/ me - adam, austin, keeni, chels, and ashley) go into class today and there sits the forlorne mr spreckels - sick as a sick dog - and he says "i'm not feeling well, turn your papers in and leave."
and so we do as he says and head over to the Miori's house - wow! - good times - the most perfect day of the year and i'm not in class i'm in my best friends backyard kicking fieldgoals, playing with his dog, and talking to some of my close friends...what a day...then comes homework - then church - it was ok - then joey called me - joey is so great - i love him
talk to ya'll tommorrow

No comments: