Monday, November 25, 2002

Well, I'm not really sure what to post - i had a good topic today in History for some reason, but i've since forgotten. My grandmother got in town today and she's staying for Thanksgiving. We usually hang out with the Davises (?) - or rather the Davis family - on Thanksgiving and we enjoy good times. Its my brother's birthday soon - December 5th to be exact - which i believe is Katie Tenney's birthday as well - so to both my brother and Katie - happy birthday, soon.
Hopefully before the year ends, I'll be able to make it up to see Claudia Howell - my best Virginia friend, whom i miss dearly. Claudia - you are so awesome.
I'm trying to find a ticket, as well as a job for which i can earn money to buy presents for my family and a ticket to VA, to see her.

No comments: