Monday, November 11, 2002

Hello readers,
Monday at school is done, and I'm just turning in my Latin 4 paragraph. I decided to take a minute to write a quick entry. As i've talked to many people since i've started 'blogging', it find it very interesting how many people have read at least one entry of my blog. I appreciate each one of you. My counter is at 900 something and I love the way I'm able to communicate with people through this medium. My blog is a way to express myself and the thoughts that i have regarding different topics. Its encouraging that people read it and I implore of you to keep it up.

This past weekend, as i've already said, I took a trip with Ben Williams to College Station. We met up with many of our friends there (both current high schoolers as well as our friends at A&M) and had a "whale-of-a-time". For next year at college, I realized that i want to be surrounded with people who exhibit the some or all of the following characteristics:
- Caring, selfless, Christ-like attitudes
- Humourous
- Athletic
- Smart
- Hard-working/Focused
- Knowledge of college sports
- Understanding

I think this is a good start on a list of characteristics that are appealing to me. NOW, WHAT I'M NOT SAYING IS THIS: I will only hang out with people who exhibit these qualities. Its just that I greatly appreciate people who exhibit many of these attitudes. Wouldn't you?
Well I'm off to go and eat something...
Aloha

No comments: