Thursday, November 28, 2002

Well as i sit here let me tell you whats going on. Oasis is playing on Winamp and my bro is playing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater on NINTENDO 64! How awesome is that?! Well the Davis family came over and we enjoyed many good laughs and stuff with them. We went back to the Davis' and we got the N64 and had a few games of older vs. younger brothers in RUSH 2 - Extreme Racing USA and Goldeneye 007. WOW. I cant really write much more about it. It was such an amazing time - the memories - the good times - the 64 bits. WOW.
Anyway, I know that everyone has many types of traditions they do on Turkey Day, and one of ours has been for the past like 17 years or so is to cook our turkey in the oven inside of a paper bag. Evidently a long time ago someone suggested it to my mother and father and we've enjoyed rich, juicy turkey ever since.
Let me list some of the things I'm thankful for (in no particular order):
God, my family (mom brother dad), my other family - not in Houston, my best friends, all of my friends, my car, money, the Bible, music - of MANY kinds, football, soccer, golf, grass, outdoors, water, swimming, 70 degree weather, 30 cent wing night at BW3's, volleyball, food, my friends out of Texas (you know who you are)

No comments: