Monday, November 04, 2002

I could not have said it better...

ThePatBrown: I like football
ThePatBrown: I like sport
ThePatBrown: sport and america
ThePatBrown: God bless where we live
ThePatBrown: where the klein football budget is bigger
than the average net profits of many african countries


Truth...



Why is it, folks, that people are so quick to resort to violence even at the slightest hint of a joke...

This is made up - not a bit of truth to it...but i did encounter a similar situation...and it just bewilders me

Daniel (in a joking manner, to crazed country boy obsessed with his mediocre truck): Man, I'm gonna slice your tires, and key ur doors! HAHA!

Crazed country boy (offended): No you arent, you had better not, cuz i'll keel you...I sware - if you do - i'll kill you and your family...

Its funny - just how people over react... - remember this is a paralell situation, and i didnt really have this exact conversation...






No comments: