Sunday, November 10, 2002

I'm on Steven Morris' computer, its 9:30 in the morning and I had a great time yesterday in college station. Let me tell you what made my visit to Aggieland an extremely awesome one.
1) I was at the biggest upset in college football this semester. I was at the Texas A&M game where they beat Oklahoma University. I called Whitney H. many times this weekend, but she would not answer her cell phone. She goes to Oklahoma University, and Oklahoma University lost, they lost to A&M.
2) At Joelle Webb's and Abby Johnson's and Jessica Wright's, and Rachel Maclahan's place, I stayed most of Saturday night. There we watched Zoolander, hung out, and played poker. One of my long lost poker friends, Chris Riley, was in town for the weekend as well, and so Me, Miori, and Chris Riley introduced Jon Boben to 2 awesome poker games that my friends and I usually play: 3-5-7, and Acey Ducey. It was very fun and i lost approximately 10 dollars. That was not a fun part, but hey - Good times were had by all.
3) Walking around, driving around, doing whatever in College Station is definately a cool thing.

Well I'm fixing to leave for home, so hopefully i'll post more later...

Interrupted - i just went and found Ben - he stayed with his friend last night, so...

No comments: