Thursday, August 14, 2008

its tough working with a suspected workaholic. my dad made a good point... they will usually underestimate how long they are here.

i've put in good work this week... though its slow and not as contributory* as i'd like... i'm making progress, learning the system and thats a good thing. we got in at 7am most of the days this week, and yesterday at 545 i asked if there was anything else i could do, or if i could finish up in the morning, to which my supervisor, with his 3 kids and a wife, asked me "you got something you gotta do?"

and i stammered and stuttered and said "eh, well i guess..." and he cut me off with the ole "no, its cool man, go ahead, bro... take off"

and our job isn't the one keeping the company afloat. its important to our boss, and its a great job... its preparing him to brief people, but i think people sometimes just wanna work... and not go home. and that's not my issue...

No comments: