Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I know that this job is good for me. But I can't exactly put my finger on what is really stressing me out. Maybe its my managers who stress themeselves out. Maybe its the upper managers who put the pressure on.

I dunno. But whatever it is, is stressing me out. And thats just brutal.

But stress can be a good thing. But it can hurt, especially when you want to just encourage and support a lot of people that are close to your heart.




Some people like being busy and stressed though, and i don't understand that at all. Most of the time, these people talk about being so busy and having lots to do. Is it a pride thing? Why do you want to be busy and not have a great deal of downtime?


Balance is the (obvious, freaking) key to it all.


Balance the work


Balance the pouring out, and being poured into.


I think thats what brings me back to the basis of my blog... community and interaction

No comments: