Thursday, August 07, 2008

even with important things i sometimes have a way of procrastinating them. i got a speeding ticket in jewett a while back, and instead of taking care of it right away, i waited till the last day before i called in, and then the told me i had 10 days to mail stuff in. so sure enough, i waited until the 10th BUSINESS day to mail stuff in and i called to make sure this was ok.

it was not. they said i was long over due, but they let me send stuff in 'late'. it was hanging over my head, and whenever i thought about it... it caused just a slight bit more stress to an already stressful past few weeks.


stress seems to pop up out of nowhere sometimes, and that sucks


work is getting better/worse sometimes... but its going faster... which is nice. it makes that week in between paychecks (this one) go by much faster... because the following week, i get a nice $++++ to my bank account.



i have 2 friends without jobs, and i'm bewildered by it. they are far more qualified than me, and capable of staying organized and on top of things more than me, and they both had jobs taken away from them.



which reminds me how lucky i get. i got lucky that i knew lindsey working at this job, and that an opportunity opened up. and i got lucky that i had a good interview with the big boss, and he offered me a better job once i got here. i got lucky to get a corner apartment with a huge balcony. i'm lucky to be dating my girlfriend. i'm lucky to have no debt.

i'd rather be lucky than good


thats for damn sure

No comments: