Monday, September 27, 2004

OK, so here's the list forever

i think this is going to be the order it stays and if you want a CD - then maybe you could email me or IM me your address and i could mail you one if you mail me a buck or so - or maybe not - i'm not really sure - but if you're interested and live in CS or Htown - or something let me know - but anyhow here we go:

1. Livin' On A Prayer (Bon Jovi) - Megan Douglass
2. Two Step (Dave Matthews Band) - Colin Veitenheimer
3. With or Without You (U2) - Caroline Sanders
4. Jesus Freak (dc talk) - Kim Podraza
5. Green Onions (instrumental)** (Booker T & The McGs) - Chris Riley
6. El Scorcho (Weezer) - Rebekah Matthews
7. Shameless (Garth Brooks) - Caitlin Wales
8. Leaving Town (Dexter Freebish) - Daniel Weizel
9. I Wish You Were Here (Incubus) - Chip Teets
10. You Know How I Do (Taking Back Sunday) - Chris Hamernik
11. Breathe (Michelle Branch) - Emily Scott
12. Drive (Incubus) - Daniel Weizel/Will Lanier
13. Take Me Out To The Dance Hall (Pat Green) - Chris Hill
14. Wake for Young Souls (Thrid Eye Blind) - Steve Weizel
15. Amsterdam (Coldplay) - Daniel Weizel...it is my efforts ya know...
16. Living In Your Letters (Dashboard Confessional) - Emily Staff


Music is absolutly amazing, and i wish i had some kind of musical talent

God is so good.


No comments: