Monday, September 20, 2004

OK heres what i'm going to do...


i'm going to make a mix - its going to be titled: Songs You Will/Should Sing Loudly

I want a mix of songs that people love to just sing at the top of their lungs in their car, or anywhere.

So i'm going to take suggestions/favorites for songs to put on, and i'm going to post the list on here and i'm gonna make people who want a cd of these songs

so i'll start the list:

1. Leaving Town (Dexter Freebish) - Daniel Weizel
2. Take Me Out To The Dance Hall (Pat Green) - Chris Hill
3.




now, i may add others that i love to sing, but i feel like many people would sing at the top of their lungs some of the songs i'd add

but - i really want your input - so IM me at ' zeroweez0' <- thats the number "zero" at the end email me at weez@tamu.edu or call me if you have my cell phone


on a different note, i'm 0 for 2 for getting involved this year - but God's still God and I'm still just a 20 year old college punk, so i'll let Him handle it all


Praise be to God.

No comments: