Thursday, June 17, 2004

In the past week I've:

Called into Sports Radio 610 and had a call taken and broadcast on air.

I found my Bible up at the church. I can't really begin to tell you how relieved and happy I am. God is so faithful and is so much bigger than...everything i guess.

Been on the big screen at the Astros' game - doing the twist. (If you've ever been to an Astros' game with me, then you'll know that I do the twist when the twist is playing, and the announcer is saying "Lets see ya'll do the twist!") Mission Accomplished - thanks to Chip and his family.

Caught a Major League Baseball, sort of. I got to roam around Minute Maid before volunteering delivering food that people ordered to seats, and saw Astros' batting practice. Got myself a ball hit by Jason Lane (#24).

On a sadder note: my heart hurts. However, God is bigger than my heartaches. He is bigger than my desires, bigger than my thoughts and feelings. He is bigger than my life, and deserves ALL of my life.

"Naked I came from my mother's womb, And naked I shall return there. The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away. Blessed be the name of the LORD." Job 1:21

Blessed be the name of the LORD.

No comments: