Tuesday, December 03, 2002

I'm not really sure what I last posted - you see - i've posted from both the computer in my room as well as from our main family computer - and now i'm posting from a computer at my church

I finished my college applications - i'm so very happy...

Its beginning to rain again - and I hope it stops soon and becomes cold outside so i have to wear long pants
i love cold weather.

There was someone i'm supposed to mention in here - i forgot who it was - so i will now mention the following names in my blog:
Rachel F.
Caitlin M.
my Dad
Miori - he never reads them anyway
Josh I
Chris R.
Claudia H.
Nancy G.
Garett H.
Alfie V.
Whitney H.
Steve Mo
Kyle C.
Lindsey S.
Val V.
Emily U.
Eric U.
Kara G.
Austin A.
Xuan Y.
Ben W.

OK - i'm done for now - if your name is not on here - well - sorry - but you just weren't important enough to enter
or maybe...i just forgot your name at the moment
thanks for your support and keep reading and looking for updates
daniel

No comments: