Sunday, December 29, 2002

Hey to all my blog readers
thank you for faithfully reading my blogs - as ashley sullivan puts it "its exciting"
anyhow - Christmas is over and it is the week in which some people are out of town - doing random things - many of my friends left for Young Life ski trip - and my brother and my mom are in florida playing soccer (my mom is not a soccer star by the way)
so i've been at home just hanging around with my dad - for the past few days - today we're going to the last Texans game in which they will beat the titans - i'm guessing 21-17 - maybe ill be right - anyhow

I've been taking pictures with my digital camera left and right - pretty much at alot of places i go - some are very random - however i enjoy taking and sharing them - so as soon as i figure it out - i'll put up a link so you guys can see my daily/weekley endeavors - if you dont happen to be a part of them -
i hope all of you are thoroughly enjoying your repective holiday breaks - college kids (i will be one soon...mmmm freedom) have fun - and enjoy all that time - and all of my high school buddies - we have 1 more semester of work - but - otherwise - we're done - DONE! - heck yes

well - i'm heading out to the game - my dad is picking me up and then we're going to the game...duh -
aloha

No comments: