Wednesday, December 11, 2002

Here i sit - and i'm going to write a big long blog because i can. I'm sitting in the computer lab at Willow Chase (a branch of Tomball Community College) on a freaking awesome computer and its really fast - and my connection is really fast - so i'm doing things online that would take me about 20 minutes or so at home - in about 4 minutes - maybe 4 minutes and 34 seconds. Anyway- i just finished my class - english 1301 - we turned in our final essay - as our final exam. Wow - i got a A- and an A as my 2 major grades for the last essay we turned in - i'm very pleased - anyway - right now i'm very hungry and we're waiting on chelsea munn to register for freaking 1302 - dang- why today?! - its such a nice day out and i'm hungry - austin says papasitos on him as soon as chelsea is done -
man alive do i hate that chelsea munn


ha - j/k - i love her - she's great - and while i'm on the subject - i have very loyal fans i have noticed - people such as kim and lindsay and katie and rachel and hmm....i regret mentioning names because i'm sure that someone will now tell me that they too are a loyal reader and want props for being so - and i have no problem giving them props - so please tell me - if you are a loyal reader - because i certainly appreicate you

my blogs have been pretty short and inconsistent - thats because the 2.5 weeks after Thanksgiving vacation and before Christmas break are stacked full of crap that teachers choose to give us - so i've been trying to keep up with all of this work - it sucks
but its almost over - and i'm so glad -

now for some juicy stuff that people may like:
as some of you may be aware - i'm dating a girl...she's 16 and will be 17 on december 30th - she's a great Christain girl and she's really really cute too - and oh yea - i gues she has a great personality as well - as if i look for that ...sheesh.... (jk)
i enjoy the time i spend with her (and although its not alot - i cherish it) and she makes me happy
all of my friends make me happy as well - and i'm so blessed to have all the things i do - especially my friends and family -

this past weekend my brother (who just turned 16) brought his team down from a 2-0 deficit in the second half of his soccer game, scoring (by himself) 4 goals to take the team to the State championship tournament

This evening he has a game and will be travelling to Austin this weekend to finish playing all of his games and hopefully win the state championship.
I forgot to mention that my brothers team is under 16's and they played up a year - they played this season with the under 17's and they won their division - even beating the U17 team from their own club - Go Classics 86/87

WEll - i'm gonna go out of the computer lab and check out whats going on - if i'm bored - back to the lab again (haha...anyone get it?) to do more things - and maybe blog more since i enjoy this keyboard greatly

No comments: