Monday, March 07, 2011

I've got to take a second to brag on my wife. She's great, and has been extremely patient. I see her growing, and that is so encouraging to me.

I'm excited for college basketball to head towards its seasons end. The tournament is so great, and I really and sincerely enjoy the camraderie that it brings among co-workers, friends, families. These past few months have definitely been focused on things of Jenny and I's life together, as opposed to lots of sports intake, and thats great. But as college hoops wraps up and the NBA playoffs nears, I'm excited to open up a little bit more to sports.

Its great to have guys in my community group to encourage that, and I interact with these guys regularly. Community, I'm reminded, is not only terribly valuable, but it takes a while to get going. Our Foundation Group through Watermark is full of great, and sincere people, but opening up and getting honest and stuff, is going to take a while.

Speaking of time, Jenny and I are heading down the homestretch of the first year of our marriage. Thats great, but definitely crazy. Things are always going forward in most every aspect, and that, more than any other descriptor of our marriage, is what I want. Forward.

1 comment:

Maurie said...

March Madness AND Marriage...what a combo! One of the things that I admire so much about you and Jenny's marriage is that there is room for the two of you to engage in community individually AND also together!