Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I barely caught it at almost a month since i posted.

Already 2 weeks into 2009, and time just keeps on flying.

A helicopter crash on A&M's campus yesterday - 1/12 - really bummed me out. Not only because a 22 year old, patriotic Aggie died, but becuase A&M might lose a great tradition of military proportions - the ROTC cadets - who, by the way, go through the same training and come into the Armed Forces as any other military academy - such as West Point or Annapolis.

I doubt that training such as this will take place on the fields again, which is kind of a bummer - that is such a unique thing - to have official military training operations take place on campus, and now, like Bonfire, they will probably be done away with.

Another person has died on A&M's campus, and that makes me sad. Terrible lucky? I guess... i don't know what else to call it...?

No comments: