Tuesday, July 08, 2008

This past weekend was the fourth of July holiday. I spent some time in Houston with some friends, and especially my girl Jenny.


Around the Fourth of July holiday, there are an unusually ample number of "that's what she said" opportunities. Some of them are not too good, but some are very good. Topics range from traditional 4th activities such as barbecues to baseball games to fireworks... they might include:

-Why don't you rub down the meat before putting it in there?
-Do you have anything to put on these, they're pretty dry...
-Hey, can you get my back...
-We've been waiting here for a while, do we have to wait till dark?
-Wow, that one was huuuge!
-I didn't like that one very much
-I can't believe I spent that much money, for only a few minutes excitement






Although i thought about writing this blog over the weekend, it wasn't nearly as funny as i thought it would be.


you need to start a blog.

No comments: