Friday, July 25, 2008

garrett haake says that he reads blogs all day. i doubt he reads mine.

i doubt as many people read mine as have in the past, and thats kinda a bummer. i see well popular blogs from my a&m network ... like justin wolfshol and mason king's, and i realize that i'm a fringe blogger. now, it stands to be noted that i've been blogging longer than anyone i know, except alfie vittone, but i do enjoy it, even if few people read.

i don't suspect i'm coming up on a time in my life where i'll be able to blog often, but God knows i'll try... i'll try and be honest, and try not to be afraid of typing what i think and feel... like i did long ago, just because some people read my blog.

honesty is easiet with others, and hardest with yourself

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, I read your blog.

At least, I will now.

Hope life is treating you well sir. Tell Skainsy I said hi too.

-Garrett