Friday, June 10, 2005

All this natalee holloway stuff - i can't believe how stupid some people are - here are some comments posted on a forum in response to one of her friends posting something

IT MAKES ME SO FREAKING MAD THAT PEOPLE REFUSE TO PUT ANY RESPONSIBLITY ON HER OR HER CHAPERONES - THERE WERE 2 FOR 160 HIGH SCHOOLERS - HOLY HELL - ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Dear Natalee,
I've been to Aruba, and I want to give you some advice.

1. Have a great time and have something to drink; but DON'T GET DRUNK IN A STRANGE PLACE.

2.Don't hang out with shady locals. Some people are nice, but others will try to take advantage of you (especially if you're a cute, drunk American).

3.Don't get into a car with a stranger. I know, I know you've heard this 1000 times before, but you might think about applying it here in a FOREIGN COUNTRY!

4.Check in with your friends and let them know whats going on. You obviously could not expect to be perfectly fine going off without telling anyone what you're up to.


Wow, Natalee, hearing of what you "allegedly" did the night before you disappeared -I'm so dissappointed. Let me get this straight, you had a few drinks, got in the car with some guy you met a day before, and 2 of his buddies. Natalee, as an honors student, a member of NHS, I would have expected better decisions out of you. You are not completely free of responsibility in the trouble you might be in.

I hope you come back safely and learn from this experience. I hope you family can find peace in the midst of this situation, trusting in God's sovereign plan above their own. That's a real tough thing to do, BELIEVE ME.

No comments: