Tuesday, July 27, 2004

I got back from Aruba on Saturday afternoon, and I went and saw John Mayer and Maroon 5.  Wow, what a show. What  a week.  It was so amazing, yes, way amazing to sit on the beach and just chill out. Take a nap, get tan, swim in the ocean with Will Lanier and my family. 

I want to be so sincere.  I want people to really truly believe me, because i feel like i'm sincere in my actions.  I"m not saying - oh i want people to believe me no matter what i say - i'm saying- i want people to believe me like - because i'm an honest person. I'm not shady, I'm not a liar, I really just speak the truth.  I mean, what more can you do?  What more can you do besides be yourself and be honest with people?  Moreover, what more can you do for yourself besides be honest? 

I don't care what you're going through, i don't care who you are.  The best thing you can do for yourself, is be honest.  If you are weak in some area, admit it.  It hurts so much when I have to admit that to myself.

When i have to admit that i was wrong, or that i'm struggling with this or i can't handle something, it sucks, alot.

Random, i know.

Another thing:

I want to have such an amazing perspective. I want to be able to see things from so many different points of view.  I want to have such a great view on things, so like - i can understand how people see things.  I don't want to look at a situation and see it from 1 side, i want to be able to understand it and truly catch all of its dimensions.

Honesty, Perspective

Gain both, gain much.

No comments: