Thursday, November 20, 2003

"It is all gonna burn"

Anything i earn here on this earth can't come with me after I die...
The impact i have on people's lives...and their impact on me will live...

I went to the Fightin' Texas Aggie Reveille Ball tonight...at least from 12-1

It was so much fun - just hanging out in Reed, with about a thousand other people- just dancing and having a great time - all dressed up - a big stress relief from the week - so now i'm back to studying for my 8 o'clock...

tomorrow more dancing and poker with my boys and AFC...rock my face off

I can't wait to talk to YOU, i miss you and i love you, friends (close and distant)...you are so important that if you called and had a problem that i could help out with...i would fail my test tomorrow...well - i would study as much as i could - but - if i can help - you bet i'll be there

Apple juice tastes the best before 10 am and after 12am...try it

No comments: