Friday, April 04, 2003

Well - thank you matt skains - for letting me know that my archives are extremely long

katie wynns - gave up AIM for lent - katie - if you are reading this i'm so proud of you - what a sacrafice
thats something folks - i'm willing to bet (money) that you who are reading this could not truley give up your AIM for 2 weeks - let alone 40 days -
props katie props

in other news - marti claims that she can beat me at raquetball - marti, sweetheart, i hate to do this to you but i'm going to have to put you in your place
why dont you ask your prom date Ben what happened to him when he talked all kinds of crap about how he was "good" at raquetball - and how he could "keep up" with me -
i believe that i beat him -15-0 (that means he didnt score)
and cameron - if you are reading this - i'm anxious to play you in our septathalon - however - your injury may postpone our competition well into the summer or next year in college -

I'm going to win 80 bucks from all of you chumps who gave 5 bucks to Chris Hines - your 5 bucks is going to pay for my prom - because carmelo will lead syracuse to vic'try over Texas University - sorry Chris Riley, T.J. Ford (Found On Road Dead) and thomas (number 0 - like me!) but you just wont stop them -

kyle craddock - i'm sorry that you will be giving me 5 dollars - because you bet that marti could beat me in raquetball - psh...

jon boben - you're a great person

No comments: