Thursday, March 19, 2009

Great win today in March Madness from the Aggies. Also, glad to see Baylor pull out a win against Georgetown in the NIT.


Hi Christie.


That reminds me of how much I believe facebook is undermining any kind of authentic relationship building. I realize I've blogged on this before. But let's all be honest here. There are few less sincere ways to communicate with someone, than by facebook (and I'm only allowing e-mail to be elevated slightly over facebook because of its more widespread and regular use). Its kinda annoying to me how much is learned and how much is communicated over a medium that is designed to tear down privacy rights, and make money. Facebook is long gone as a convenient medium for college and young adult networking. Its now the MySpace for everyone, creepers, and college drop outs included. Its lost a status, and that kinda stinks. Now, its not really special anymore, its more of a "eh well everyone else is on..." kinda thing.

Fun? sure. Convenient in a busy world? sure. Insincere? Unarguable. Laughably immature? sometimes.

1 comment:

christie and kyle said...

Hi Daniel!!!!!!