Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The kind of guy i want to be to my friends and to people close to me (which are sometimes NOT one in the same), sometimes is not accurately reflected in my actions and my thoughts. Well, in my actions at least, via my words. My thoughts are a different story, because I think about all the great people who have come through my life, and people in my life who have described people they know and have come in contact with who have affected their life so greatly.

I think the issue is patience, but there are issues that are out of my hands when it comes to some. I cannot tell people what to do, but I can affect how my attitude matches with my actions to be the kind of guy I know that I want to be, or moreso, the kind of guy that people can trust, and feel comfortable around.

No comments: