Tuesday, November 04, 2008

are you gonna move to canada?

didn't think so.

has your life changed now?
didn't think so.

are you so scared, just scared out of your mind that your family will be harmed, or America will go downhill?

probably so, but your fear is unfounded, and you lack faith that the Lord is control, and that things will be fine.

i'll tell you this: the Lord doesn't care at all who is in office, He can work through both.

Obama is in.



Besides, it makes me sick that people only care about politics and elections once ever 1300 days or so. bleh. if you really cared, you would know and be involved more in local politics.



i don't like an unbalanced senate and congress though. that kinda bugs me.


oh, and Obama will put in some republicans in his cabinet. so that should make you happy.



oh, and just chill out, and don't be dramatic. that kind of drama was over in 7th grade.

2 comments:

EJ Chang said...

I ain't being dramatic. Stop preaching to me. :(

Anonymous said...

I do not claim to be an economist, but 20th century American history does teach us that a split legislative and executive branch has provided us with the most prosperity – 1994 to 2000 is a great example of this. Both of our major national parties have significant flaws with total power comes total corruption (or something like that). All that is to say, I agree with you on that point.

My biggest fear about the next 2-4 years is not what Obama will do, it is what the House and Senate will do without Obama providing an opposing position. I did not support Obama, but he is our President Elect and I will do my best to give him a fair shake, but I hope he and his advisors do not succumb to the certain liberal pressure that he will face.