Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I'm just overwhelmed by it all... there's so much going on right now, and its not even about me.


i'm floating along in relatively mundane existence and people all around me are going through things


although i too am going through things.






[i'm so glad i'm not particular or obsessive enough to correctly punctuate and flow my blogs...]




but overwhelmingly i want to support those who are going through things - in those circumstances. newly married couples and problems, newly graduated friends looking for jobs, newly renewed relationships looking for leadership, and newly freshened perspectives on a whole range of things. i know that the key to it all is holding tight to things i know as truth. things i know to be fail-proof, and i know only of one. i know that God has been consistent in allowing me to go through things i can handle, and giving me problems to sort through, and giving me ridiculous blessings overall.




thats great




also, if sarah palin went to your home church, how might her daughter be looked upon in the youth group... 17 years old, pregnant?








also, how cool of a name is bristol?







also, when you make statements as if they are facts, try and back them up with objective information. not subjective conjectures.



especially if you are a leader.


i find myself trying to justify things with no ground to stand on sometimes. things that i really want to be true...



but the truth, in every situation, will be the final word.

No comments: