Wednesday, January 30, 2008

the "senior scramble"

michael fermier, my roommate for 3 years, told me this morning that he saw a girl named Megan.  I guess we both knew who she was, or at least he thought that I did, and when I asked who she was, Mike said that she was an ex-girlfriend of another friend of ours, Aaron, who is now engaged to someone else.  I asked what she was up to, and mike said that she was not married. 

ha.

then mike clawed on my doorpost and said - "Its the Senior Scramble; everyone clawin' to get a piece."

i thought that was pretty funny.

1 comment:

EJ Chang said...

i would say that this is a true statement. all the seniors are starting to freak out. but calm down ags, everything is going to work out.

luckily, i have 4 more years of school to meet lots of single men. otherwise, i may be worried too. hehe :)