Monday, May 03, 2004

Today I played in the Aggie world series of poker. I played pretty conservatively - and made it through to take 32nd place of 160. I was pretty proud. It was fun. I pushed about half a dozen guys out and that was fun.


So i'm sitting at my fish camp buddies house and we're (surprise) playing a little poker tonight. I'm looking through the 2004 Guiness Book of Records and notice the 3:43 record mile time by your random Nigerian, maybe it was Mr. Morocco, anyhow...so i say "wow, that really freaking fast" (remembering back to my seemingly impossible 5:23 that i remember running soph. year in cross country...odd i know...i can hardly believe it myself).

Drewsky speaks up: "Man, i can't take a crap in 3:43" it was hilarious.




I guess you had to be there.



Echo: You shouldn't settle, you're too amazing, friend.


NEVER settle.

No comments: