Tuesday, July 08, 2003

update time -

i am up at a&m for my orientation - and i'm having a really good time - surprisingly -

i'm getting really really excited about just like - getting into the world of college - being on my own and meeting SO MANY NEW PEOPLE - its really very cool -

i got my ID today and i signed up for my claim account - so i can access everything like - schedules and stuff - but tomorrow will be the real test at 1:30 when it becomes a crapshoot for classes - its crazy - i'm sure i'll blog at a later time - but i just got back from mission trip in chicago - it was way awesome - definately taken out of my comfort zone was i - walking the streets of englewood ya know - the 3rd roughest neighborhood in America - 1st in chicago - it was quite and experience - stories later

No comments: